Monday, April 14, 2014

Assignment 6A

Explorations with Sonic (a Grasshopper application for Rhino):

I've run into a problem with Surface Ray, Complex Surfaces! (erg) I can't seem to reference the surface within my design. The error message reads: "One locally defined value... null." I am curious as to what a null value has to do with the extrusion that I am trying to select.

SurfaceRayComplexSrf
The Surface Ray, Multiple Surfaces was fun because I was able to simulate how light would bounce off of our bathhouse walls as vector values. I wonder if there is a way to measure these things easily once the diagram has been made. It would be helpful if it instantly created a graph/conversion values for different metrics/waves.
SurfaceRayMultipleSrf
 This was fun to play around with and make a hairy field of vectors. YAYYYYYYYYYY


SurfaceRaySimple
---- Update! I was able to loft the curves and create a surface that was readable by the script, yet now I seem to have run into another problem! (double erg)
The vectors that originating at the point and bouncing off of the surface are emanating from the surface as tangents. What now?
SurfaceRayMultipleSrf


No comments:

Post a Comment